Pricing & Policies
• Lesson fees are $30/half hour and $60/hour (comparable to that charged at the local music store).
• Weekly lessons are billed monthly and payment is due at the beginning of each month.
• Additional lessons may be scheduled upon request.
• Adult students at an intermediate level or above may choose the option of bi-weekly lessons.
• Lessons are paid for monthly. Payment is due by the first lesson of each month.
• Students are assigned a regular weekly lesson time. Flexibility for holidays, vacations, etc., is possible, but must be arranged with advanced notice.
• Cancellation must be done with at least 24-hours’ notice. No make-up lesson will be scheduled for cancellations with less than 24-hours’ notice, except in the case of illness or extreme emergency.
• Please be on time as students may often be scheduled back to back.
Summer is a great time to take voice lessons. To allow room for vacations and camps, students have the option of choosing each day and time that works for their schedule.
Tuition is billed, in advance, according to the number of lessons chosen. Students are encouraged to take a minimum of six summer lessons to ensure that vocal development is maintained effectively. Payment is due at the beginning of the first lesson.
Available Lesson Packages: